Monday, September 25, 2017

KNEESIE, EARSY, NOSY


Okay, there’s one thing you should understand about the mom biped.  She’s a little freakishly in love with my assorted body parts.  A couple hours after the worldwide eclipse came to a close, she posted on social media about how much she loved my ears.
 
I don’t know if I feel appalled or complimented.  I often have schizophrenic emotions about the biped’s attachment to me.  Sometimes, it’s kinda cute.  But mostly, I’m thinkin’ she needs a new hobby. Or a new pet. Not a dog.  Maybe a hedgehog.  Or a llama.
 
I hear about how much she loves my chunky little legs, but then she immediately bemoans the fact that nobody thinks her chunky legs are cute.  She’s just pitiful sometimes.
 
I love when she takes me on walks through the forest (usually on Mondays), or plays with me and my toys until I drop, but her ulterior motive is just to fixate on my darling little pink tongue flopping around.
 
 
I have no control of this.  When I eat my daily swill, I certainly must use my tongue, and since she obsessively perches nearby, hovering, watching me eat, inevitably, I hear her slobbering to me, “ohhhh, looka da coot widdle tung lappy-lappy-lap!”
 
Gag!
 
Somebody.  Help.  Me.  Please tell her to get a life!  Or just turn the camera around and talk to herself about her own little self.  Wouldn’t that be much healthier in the long run?
 
Nosily,
The Minn

No comments:

Post a Comment

KNEESIE, EARSY, NOSY

Okay, there’s one thing you should understand about the mom biped.   She’s a little freakishly in love with my assorted body parts.   A ...